Items adjusted, Champion changes and new trait buffs in the latest round of Teamfight Tactics Set 2 Changes
TFT patch 10.2 is being pushed to the live client where we will experience some quality of life made to Teamfight Tactics. Some of these fundamental changes include Little Legends VFX updates, tweaks made to PvE minions and system changes in the Lobby area.
We have the usual champion and item adjustments and some major changes to some traits. Woodland has a new milestone for those who wish to deploy 6 Woodlands onto the TFT board. (5 Woodlands units in total but Woodland Lux counts for 2). Plus, some additional bonus for Mages.
Check out all the TFT 10.2 patch changes below.
League Of Legends (LoL) Guides
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2020)
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2019)
- Teamfight Tactics News / Teamfight Tactics Guides
- Essences – In-game Currency Guide
- Gemstones And Hextech Skins
- Capsules And Orbs Guide
- A Hextech Chest Guide – Collecting, Drop Rates And More
- K/DA Wallpapers / Awaken Wallpapers
- Ability Attack Speed Bonus: 50%/75%/250% ⇒ 50%/75%/100%
- Ability Attack Damage Ratio: 0.3/0.35/0.4 ⇒ 0.3/0.35/0.75
- Health: 600 ⇒ 650
- Ability Damage: 200/400/800 ⇒ 225/450/900
- Attack Speed Bonus: 60/70/80 ⇒ 40/60/80
- Damage Reduction: 40/90/140 ⇒ 40/80/120
- Minion health: 250/250/250 ⇒ 250/300/400
- Attack Speed: 0.85 ⇒ 0.8
- Ability Damage: 150/275/400 ⇒ 150/275/475
- Mana: 50/125 ⇒ 75/125
- Bounces: 10/10/10 ⇒ 5/7/9
- Spell Damage: 300/600/900 ⇒ 325/650/975
- Ability Damage: 200/325/450 ⇒ 200/325/500
- Critical Strike Damage Bonus: 50%/150% ⇒ 65%/225%
- Blademasters can no longer store more extra attacks than the maximum your trait level provides (1/2/3). In short, this means that it will be much less likely, if not impossible, for your champions to go “infinite” off their auto-attacks. Specifically this nerfs (4) and (6) Blademaster.
- Blademaster chance to get extra auto-attacks: 40% ⇒ 35%
Armor Reduction: 50%/90% ⇒ 40%/100%
- Damage: 70%/140%/210% ⇒ 70%/150%/250%
(6) Mages: 100% Chance to Double Cast ⇒ 100% Chance to Double Cast & 20 AP to all Mages
- Bonus Damage Duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 6 seconds
- Bonus Damage: 65%/150% ⇒ 65%/175%
Armor Bonus: 150%/300%/450% ⇒ 150%/300%/999%
New milestone (6) – Gotta get six Woodland to clone them all.
- Damage: 80/120/160 ⇒ 100/140/200
- Lifesteal: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Attack Speed per stack: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Omnisteal: 25% ⇒ 33%
- Freeze Duration: 1.5 seconds ⇒ 2.5 seconds
LOCKET OF THE IRON SOLARI
- Shield Value: 250/275/300 ⇒ 250/275/350
- Damage: 120/160/200 ⇒ 125/175/250
- PVE Rounds Planning Phase Time: 30 seconds ⇒ 20 seconds
- Small Loot Boxes: Removed the “4 gold drop” possibility (average value down 15%)
- Medium Loot Boxes: Removed the “7 gold drop” possibility (average value down 3%)
- Removed the worst case scenarios for item drops through the course of a game and especially in the first three PVE rounds. In short, we raised the RNG “floor”.
- Full items now drop significantly less.
- Full items only drop if you are already rolling item components. The RNG “ceiling” has not changed, but you are more likely to get a full item as you approach that ceiling.
- You can no longer get two full item drops in the same game from PVE rounds. This change doesn’t include epic monster rewards or the carousel.
- Drastically reduced the chance of Force of Nature appearing on the carousel.
QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES
- PVE minions and monsters are now immune to Zephyr.
- Updated the Trait Tracker UI with a chromatic tier to celebrate rare synergies (ex. Inferno 9).
- Runespirit Little Legend VFX update.
- The system for choosing your Little Legend and Arena Skin the Lobby has been greatly improved. Be sure to check it out.
- All tooltips should now be up to date.
- Electric tooltip now properly states that it does magic damage
- Karma is no longer 7’6” (228cm).
- Kindred’s ability will now correctly critically strike with Jeweled Gauntlet.