It’s Time to be a Dragon Slayer!
Season 10 of League of Legends is well underway which heavily focuses on the Rise of the Elements theme. Currently, the new season has brought about the new Elemental Dragons that provides the team that slew the dragon with powerful elemental buffs. Blending in with thematics of the new Dragons, Riot Games will be releasing three new Dragon Slayer Skins, Dragonslayer Diana, Dragonslayer Olaf and Dragonslayer Trundle.
Each of the Dragonslayer skins is available on LoL PBE patch 10.2 where PBE users can try and test the new in action. Giving the fans new characteristics and visuals for their beloved champions.
Based on LoL patch schedule we expect to see the new Dragon Slayer skins to be available once LoL patch 10.2 goes live next on 21st January 2020. With all PBE content, this is subject to change
League Of Legends (LoL) Guides
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2020)
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2019)
- Teamfight Tactics News / Teamfight Tactics Guides
- Essences – In-game Currency Guide
- Gemstones And Hextech Skins
- Capsules And Orbs Guide
- A Hextech Chest Guide – Collecting, Drop Rates And More
- K/DA Wallpapers / Awaken Wallpapers