l2pbomb’s detailed Fortnite 14 Days of Summer guide features leaked skins, Challenges and all 14 Days of Summer rewards.
Fortnite’s exciting 14 days of Summer event will treat players to awesome daily rotating LTMs. In addition, one vaulted weapon will be released each day, however, the weapon will return to the vault after 24 hours. You can examine the full list of 14 days of Summer LTM at the bottom of the guide. There are also many fantastic rewards up for grabs by completing daily challenges!
14 Days of Summer Unvaulted Weapon
Every day Epic Games will pluck a weapon out of the depths of the infamous vault, allowing the weapon to wreak havoc once more. Well…for 24 hours only, then it’s ushered back to the vault! Below you will see what the Fortnite daily unvaulted weapon is each day.
Today’s Unvaulted weapon is the Suppressed Assault Rifle – 07/08/2019
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Challenges & Rewards
As standard with Fortnite events, 14 Days of Summer will feature a list of challenges for you to complete. Each challenge you complete will gift you a reward. Note the challenges below are from leaked sources and may change at any given moment. We’ll make any adjustments to the challenges if anything changes.
- Complete All Challenges to Unlock the Reward (14)
- Reward: Smoothie Back Bling
- Dance at different beach parties (6)
- Reward: Deep End Emote
- Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches (5)
- Reward: Soak It Up Loading Screen
- Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun (5)
- Reward: Water Balloon Toy
- Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in different matches (5)
- Reward: Peely Smoothie Emoji (?)
- Pop party balloon decorations (5)
- Reward: Peely Sun Spray
- Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes (3)
- Reward: Neon Tropics Wrap
- Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches (3)
- Reward: Summertime Splashdown Loading Screen
- Bounce off of a giant beach umbrella in different matches (3)
- Reward: ?
- Score trick points with a Driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it (250,000)
- Reward: Fishstick Surfing Spray (?)
- Launch fireworks found along the river bank (3)
- Reward: Low ‘N Slow Pickaxe
- Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board (1)
- Reward: Beachballs Contrail
- Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match (1)
- Reward: Quack Pack Back Bling
- Search the loading screen (1)
- Reward: Sparkles Music
- Destroy grills with the Low n’ Slow Harvesting Tool (7)
- Reward: Barbecue Banner Icon
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Cheatsheets
Dance at different beach parties
Use our quick glance map below to discover the locations of beach parties. It may take you a few games to complete this challenge as the locations are spread widely apart from each other. For more details click here.
Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches
A relatively simple challenge, all you require to do is head to one of the Beach Ball locations below and bounce the ball (run into the ball or hit with a pickaxe). Bouncing multiple balls in the same match will yield no benefits, you’ll need to bounce a beach ball across five different matches. View our in-depth guide for more details.
Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun
As previously stated, each day a new weapon will be unvaulted and placed back into the game. After 24 hours have passed it will vanish back to the vault. To complete this challenge, you’ll need to eliminate five enemies using the unvaulted weapon of the day or naturally use the Drumgun.
Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in different matches
Thanking the bus driver is super easy, once you’re on the Battle Bus hit your emote key, that’s it! The relatively harder part of these challenges is to finish in the top 20 in five different matches. If you do run into issues completing this part, try landing in areas furthest from the Battle Bus path and slowly move in with the storm. Minimizing the chances of you being killed early.
Pop party balloon decorations
Due to the balloons appearing at the beach party locations, it’s probably best to do these two challenges at the same time. Either way, all you have to accomplish is pop balloons that you see by any means necessary.
Search Unicorn Floaties at swimming holes
You can discover multiple locations for the Unicorn Floaties around the Fortnite map, however, only three are needed to complete the challenge. The Unicorns in question look just like the Pool Party Back Bling. Our specific guide can be found here.
Hit a player with a water Balloon in different matches
This challenge comes with a prerequisite. You must initially complete the challenge Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or Drumgun. The reward of that challenge (Water Balloon toy) is needed to complete this challenge. Now, all that’s needed is for you to equip the toy to your favorites emote wheel and proceed to launch water balloons at anyone – Friends, teammates or enemies, the latter is not mandatory. Do this three times in three different matches.
Bounce off of a giant beach umbrella in different matches
These oversized umbrellas can easily be spotted around the Fortnite map, Your task is to jump on one of these in three different matches. If you require more help check out our more detailed guide.
Score trick points with a Driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it
Another challenge that cannot be attempted until a previous challenge has been completed. To receive the Neon Tropics Wrap, you must first complete the Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes challenge. Completing this challenge should be straightforward. Using the Neon Tropics wrap, grab yourself a Driftboard and start doing tricks until you get to a total score of 250,000 or more. Tip: Use the Sky Platforms jets to keep you afloat in the air allowing you to perform many tricks. As long as you stick the landing, the challenge should be completed in one go.
Launch fireworks found along the river bank
Fireworks can be located north to south throughout the main river, use the map below to note the exact locations. Once you find a firework, all that’s needed is for you to activate it. Do this to three fireworks, and the challenge is complete.
Get a score of 10 or more on Carnival Clown Board
A challenge that we’ve encountered before, whack-a-mole Fortnite style! You can find the Carnival Clown Boards at all the beach party spots. To complete the challenge, walk up to the board and activate the game. Balloons will then start inflating out of the holes, using your Pickaxe, pop them before they inflate to big. Perform this to ten balloons to secure your rewards.
Visit a giant beach umbrella and huge rubber ducky in a single match
The Giant beach umbrella locations can be found using the map above, however, the giant rubber ducky appeared on the map shortly after the launch of 14 days of summer in a rather conspicuous way. We’re unsure if the location will change over the course of the event, but for now, at least, it can be found in the river west of Lucky Landing.
Search the hidden seas shells in the beach themed loading screen
Destroy grills with the Low n’ Slow Harvesting Tool
There are tons of grills spread out all over the Fortnite map, some of which can be found at beach party locations, but before you start smashing away make sure you have completed the Launch Fireworks challenge. This is required to earn the Low n’ Slow pickaxe needed for this challenge. Use our map below for a brief look at many locations, or view our more detailed guide here.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Skins, Cosmetics and Rewards
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Skins – Item Shop
We can expect to see many skins added to the Fortnite Item shop in relation to the 14 days of Summer. None of the summer skins below are required for any challenges but will undoubtedly help you shine bright throughout the event!
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer LTMS
Just like the unvaulted weapons, each day a new LTM will become available to play. Here is a list of all LTM that will feature during the summer event. The order is random but will make an appearance sometime over the 14 days. For more information check out Epic Games official post.
Heavy Metal Squads
In this mode, only the “Heavy” weapon variants can be found in loot boxes. Get your loadout and get in the fight!
- Only weapons with heavy in the name
- Faster metal farming rates
- Faster storm times
Storm Chasers: Surfin’ (squads)
Ride the waves and try to stay afloat, who will be the best?
- Everyone deploys to a vehicle at the start of the game
- Impulses will drip into your inventory during the match
- Last man standing wins
Simple summer fun, try to eliminate opponents with the new Water Balloon Item.
- Respawns on
- Will primarily be able to damage people with the new water balloon item
- First to the goal score wins
Power Up Solos
Become the most powerful player in the match. Consume as many shields as you can and fight to be the last one standing.
- Respawn on at the start, but turns off after a set time
- Max shields increase every time you consume a shield
- Shield drops in supply drops greatly increased
- Shields will fill up to full when respawning is turned off
Leave None Behind Duos
United you stand strong, but divided you fall. Leave none behind!
- Slurp effect always active while no teammates are down
- If a teammate is downed, they become immune to damage
- While a teammate is downed, all other teammates lose their slurp, and begin taking damage over time
Use With Care Duos
Resources are scarce in this mode so make sure you place builds efficiently!
- Spawn in with an initial amount of building materials
- Cannot get new resources throughout the match
- Last one standing wins
Take your time and be careful with your shots, and may whoever has the best aim win.
- Can only deal damage with headshots
- All shotguns removed
Tank Battle Squads
Simple twist on normal BR that greatly increases the health and shields players start with.
- Siphon turned on and increased to match increased health
- Ammo increased
- No healing items
Builders Paradise Squads
A paradise for builders to flex their skills and build to their heart’s content.
- Structure health GREATLY increased
- Resource gathering rates increased
- Neutral editing turned on (anyone can edit any player-built wall)
Wick’s Bounty Duos
Wick’s Bounty is back! Eliminate other players to collect other players’ coins to prove that you are the best in the business
- Spawn in with weapons and 3 lives
- Hunt down and eliminate high value targets as they appear on the map
- First to the goal score wins
Assert your dominance with a variety of different weapons. Whoever is the best, with the worst…is the best?!
- Start each game with some of the best weapons in the game
- Eliminating other players makes your weapons worse
- First to get an elimination with the final weapon wins
A new take on the classic Team Rumble. This time the stakes are higher and you have fewer friends to rely on.
- Respawning is turned on
- Green or better weapons
- First to goal score wins
Loadout Swap Squads
Show how quickly you can adapt to today’s rapidly changing world. On a set timer all players in the match will all be granted the same random loadout.
- New loadout granted on a timer
- Respawn is on
- First to goal score wins
Strategic Structures Squads
Think before you place in this twist on normal building. Which material should you use?
- Metal and stone structure healths increased
- Metal and stone resource farming increased
- Metal and stone material caps lowered