You May Also Like…
- Faster Leveling in Fortnite Chapter 2 Latest Patch
- Fortnite Chapter 2 meets Hogwarts? Bugged Dumpster Hideouts Turn Players Into Smoke?
- Killed by the mysterious Mythic Gold Fish [Fortnite Chapter 2]
The new Fortnite Bundle continues rolling out as we speak. The very scary cosmetic bundle ‘ Final Reckoning ‘ is arriving in time for Halloween.
Several of these sleek skins and cosmetics have already been leaked by Dataminers when the new update v11.01 was released. We currently know what is in the whole bundle and what the prices are. As you can see in the above image, there are three very sweet looking skins in the Final Reckoning Pack. I like the Willow Skin in particular — the eerie patchwork doll ghost that continues to send shivers down my spine.
The Final Reckoning Bundle includes:
- The mortifying Catrina Outfit and Mourning Glory Backbling
- The eerie Willow Outfit and Dolly Backbling
- The ominous Blacklight Outfit and Indigo Wings Backbling
- $26.95 AUD
- $19.99 USD
This is the first set I’ve generally been impressed with, in a while – far too frequently, Epic just reskins older styles in festive colors and sells them in packs. They’re all new and pretty cool this time around. Typically given the price of skins in this game, it’s an incredible bargain to bag three for $20. Typically, In the Item Shop, you’re going to spend $20 on one legendary skin only.
Let’s take a look at what these skins look like in-game via @s1l0x: