Fortnite Battle Royale went offline in the early hours of OCT 24, for the much anticipated Fortnitemare update. Included in Fortnite v6.20 Patch Notes are changes to playground mode featuring a new pirate ship minigame as well as improvements to the spiky stadium. We will also see the Glider Re-Deploy added to the Battle Royale game mode so you can jump and glide around the map the same way you can in soaring 50s.
- Read More — Fortnite Leaked Glow In The Dark Reactive Skins.
Epic Games are full of holiday festivities, introducing their Halloween event Fortnitemares via their trailer.
Explore the new Fortnitemares Battle Royale game mode and see what tasty treats you’re able to uncover. The Cube exploding underneath Loot Lake Island has caused the map to change, Cube monsters to spawn and more — Check out everything you need to know about Fortnitemares.
Six Shooter Weapon added to Fortnitemares
Six Shooter — Found in Uncommon, Rare, and Epic varieties the Six Shooter will make light work of the Cube Fiends.
- 34 / 36 / 38 base damage.
- Shoot from the hip for faster fire rate, or trade rate of fire for precision by aiming down the sight
- Uses Medium Ammo.
- Can be found from floor loot, chests and Vending Machines.
Epic Games announced a few days ago that they’ll be testing the Glider Re-Deploy feature out in the Battle Royale game mode for one week. Epic Games want to make sure that the impact on gameplay is not affected by the Glider Re-deploy mechanic and if it is, to what extent.
The Glider Re-Deploy mechanic works the same as soaring 50s LTM, Once you reach a high of three stories or more you can jump and re-deploy your glider.
Playground Changes Fortnite Patch v6.20
Man your stations! A new pirate ship minigame and other fun additions are now available in Playground.
Port-A-Pirateship mini-game. This grenade spawns a re-creation of the minigame shown off by SXVXN!
Check out all the official changes to Playground mode below.
New Port-A grenades are now available in Vending Machines at the southern edge of Loot Lake. The Port-A-Challenge set includes the Building Challenge, Obstacle Course, and Firing Range minigames. There’s four of each type with varying difficulty.
The Spiky Stadium makes a return with a brand new respawn system and Vending Machines to provide all the necessary grenades. Finally, there’s the Port-A-Pirateship mini-game. This grenade spawns a re-creation of the minigame shown off by SXVXN!
- Obstacle Course
- Collect the tokens and avoid the obstacles while honing your building skills.
- Building Challenge
- Build the structure as fast as possible.
- Firing Range
- Take out as many dummies as you can within the time limit.
- Obstacle Course
- Spiky Stadium v2
- Once inside the new Spiky Stadium, players will respawn at designated spawn points inside the playspace.
- Vending machines provide grenades and Traps to allow you to customize your play.
- A re-creation of the minigame shown off by SXVXN.
- Spawns two large wooden Pirate ships.
- The minigame will split players into two teams, with the goal of destroying the other team’s ship.
- Port-A-Pirateship Ironclad Edition
- Spawns two large metal Pirate ships.
- Grenades and Rockets are provided for maximum destruction
- New Vending Machines have been added across the map to provide more Traps and weapons.
- A new respawn button has been added to the in-game player menu.