Fortnite Season 9 has kicked off! The Fortnite Weekly Challenges have gone live alongside the Season’s launch.
Completing the weekly challenges provides you with battle stars and XP. Finish all of the challenges to unlock the Fortnite Season 9 Week 1 Loading Screen. Each week the Fortnite Challenges are split up into two groups – Free Challenges and Battle Pass Challenges. To be eligible for the Battle Pass Challenges, you’ll need to purchase the Fortnite Season 9 Battle Pass.
- Stage 1 of 2: Ride the Slip Stream around Neo Tilted – 0/1
- Stage 2/2: Ride the Slip Stream around Mega Mall – 0/1
- Visit all Sky Platforms – 0/7
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Shadow Bomb – 0/200
Battle Pass Challenges
- Pickup a Legendary Item in different matches – 0/5
- Search chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake – 0/7
- Scoped Weapon Eliminations – 0/3
- Stage 1 of 3: Deal 300 damage to opponents from at least 2 stories above – 0/300
- Stage 2 of 3: Deal 200 damage to opponents from at least 4 stories above – 0/200
- Stage 3 of 3: Deal 100 damage to opponents from at least 6 stories above – 0/100
Fortnite Season 9 Secret Battle Star Locations
Once you’ve completed all Fortnite Season 9 Week 1 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your free hidden battle star/ banner.