Fortnite Season 8 Week Three Challenges have arrived. Completing challenges earns you XP and Battle Stars, finish them all to unlock the week 3 Loading Screen.
Like usual, the weekly challenges have been split up into two groups – Free Challenges and Battle Pass Challenges. To be eligible for the Battle Pass Challenges, you’ll need to purchase the Fortnite Season 8 Battle Pass. If you’ve complete 13 Season 7 Overtime challenges, then you would have received the season’s Battle Pass for free.
- Read more: Fortnite v8.10 leaked cosmetics
- Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match – 0/2
- Stage 1: Destroy Cacti in the Desert – 0/30
- Place different Trap Slot items in a single match – 0/2
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen – 0/1
- Search Chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields – 0/7
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents – 0/500
- Get an Elimination with an SMG, Pistol and a Sniper Rifle 0/3
Once you have completed all the Season 8 Week Challenges, don’t forget to collect your free Battle Star as we move closer to the Discovery Skin.
All Fortnite Season 8 Challenges so far.