You May Also Like…
- Halloween Inspired Game Sales [Epic Games Store]
- Halloween Tour For Mario Kart Tour Announced
- NBA2K 20 Becomes Best-Selling Game Of The Year In Just One Month
Harry Potter: Wizards Unite will have remarkably its first Halloween event,
Niantic has revealed another thrilling event for the mobile AR game. The augmented reality game requiring players to return essential items to the wizarding world has a decent community base, and it is actively and steadily growing.
Harry Potter Universe features a number of dark forces and is now poised to frighten players in the upcoming Harry Potter Unite Halloween event. Players will be fighting fiercely against the Basilisk. The oversized Snake which Harry humanely killed in the Chamber Of Secrets. In welcome addition, the event will provide limited-time challenges, with the map including more signs of dark art and a variety of other features.
Wizards Unite Harrowing Halloween event will start on October 30, 2019, at 11 am PT and will stay live until November 1 at 11 am PT. Halloween event will also increase the spawns of Dark Art Traces, Moaning Myrtle and Young Ginny Weasely on the overworld map.
You can see the complete list below:
- A limited-time Halloween Special Assignment with exclusive rewards, including a new Title and Badge for your Ministry ID.
- Harrowing Halloween Chamber where Dark Arts Runestones will unlock unique foes including a Dark Witch, a Dark Ministry Official, and Slytherin’s Basilisk, all of which grant increased Dark Arts Family XP.
- Increased sightings of Dark Arts Family Traces, as well as Moaning Myrtle and Young Ginny Weasley Traces.
- A free store bundle will be available in the Diagon Alley shop with Dark Arts Runestones and Spell Energy.
- Partner Fortresses grant bonuses, including increased chances of encountering Slytherin’s Basilisk, bonus Dark Arts Family XP, and increased Spell Energy in Chambers level 4 and higher.