New champion Pantheon enters TFT along with some changes to Traits, Champions and More
Pantheon is now live in Teamfight Tactics (TFT), however, he has already received some tweaks to balance him out. Patch 9.17 will also focus on traits like Assassin, Hextech, Noble, Ranger, Shapeshifter and Yordles including buffing up and nerf certain champions.
League Of Legends (LoL) Guides
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2020)
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2019)
- Teamfight Tactics News / Teamfight Tactics Guides
- Essences – In-game Currency Guide
- Gemstones And Hextech Skins
- Capsules And Orbs Guide
- A Hextech Chest Guide – Collecting, Drop Rates And More
- K/DA Wallpapers / Awaken Wallpapers
Furthermore, the game mode Carousel has also undergone some minor tweaks as well as some adjustments made to the attack speed. Check out the list of changes below.
New champion to enter Teamfight Tactics(TFT) is Pantheon. You maybe be confused as to why Pantheon Origin is a Dragon when technically he is not one. Riot Games is using Pantheon’s Dragon Skin to determine his Origin.
Players who aim for the Dragon Trait will be pleased, as the introduction of another Dragon will mean acquiring the trait in TFT is now easier.
The Unbreakable Spear champion other trait is Guardian, joining Leona and Braum in providing protection to your allies.
Abilities, Costs and Traits
Reworked to add a bit more consistency.
- Increased the delay before Assassins jump so they can access the backline more often.
- (3) Trait Bonus: 125% Crit Damage ⇒ 75% Crit Damage & 10% Crit Chance
- (6) Trait Bonus: 350% Crit Damage ⇒ 150% Crit Damage & 25% Crit Chance
- Item disable duration: 8 seconds ⇒ 7 seconds
Tapping down their power a little bit.
- Armor & Magic Resist: 60 ⇒ 50
- Healing: 35 ⇒ 25
Making Rangers more consistent.
- Double Attack Speed chance: 25%/65% ⇒ 30% /70%
We’re making it a little easier for Shapeshifters to transform.
- Nidalee Total Mana: 100 ⇒ 85
- Jayce Armor: 30 ⇒ 35
- Jayce will now transform at max mana, even if there is no one in range to knock away.
- Shyvana Total Mana: 100 ⇒ 85
- Gnar Total Mana: 125 ⇒ 100
Sticking with our consistency theme here.
- Dodge chance: 30%/55% ⇒ 35%/60%
- The first carousel now has all 2 cost units.
- Ghost armies now benefit from Trait bonuses. They’re actually spooky now!
- Attack Speed cap has been increased from 2.5 to 5.0. So fast.
- Tooltips have been updated to be more clear, and numbers scale with Ability Power.
- Grievous Wounds Healing Reduction: 100% ⇒ 80%
- The Bloodthirster Healing: 50% of Damage ⇒ 40% of Damage
- Hextech Gunblade Healing: 33% of Damage ⇒ 25% of Damage
- Swain Demonflare Healing: 50/90/130 ⇒ 40/70/100
- Redemption Healing: 1500 ⇒ 1200
Visuals and Muting
- Updated Dragon and Elder Dragon fireball VFX.
- You can now mute player emotes + pings through the scoreboard.
- Added new visual effects to show off your win streak on scoreboard.
- Hextech: Fixed a disabled Infinity Edge losing more crit damage than it should
- Hextech: Fixed a disabled Ionic Spark not re-enabling its effect.
- Hextech: Fixed a disabled Zeke Herald not re-enabling its effect.
- Hextech: Fixed disabled Locket of the Iron Solari not re-enabling its effect.
- Improved Shyvana’s ability logic. She now looks for spots to jump to that are far away from her target.
- Fixed Rek’Sai not properly knocking up her target at longer distances.
- Fixed Warwick spawning a new Warwick if he dies mid-leap.
- Fixed Warwick’s Ability Damage scaling with his bonus Attack Damage.
- Ahri will no longer cast her ability at an enemy not in range.
- Lucian now correctly triggers launch attack effects (Statikk Shiv, Runaan’s Hurricane) on his first auto after his dash.
- Fixed Luden’s not triggering if the target of the spell died.
- Fixed Vi ult sometimes chain hitting the same enemy.
- Little Legends that get inside the initial shared draft barrier before it comes down are now booted out.