You May Also Like…
- How to Unlock the Limited Event Valiant Sword Riven Prestige Edition Skin
- High Noon Gang Recruits Three More Members, Ashe, Darius and Hecarim
- Top 5 Best TFT Builds for Ranked (Patch 9.19)
- Shapeshifters Nerfed – Here’s What To Expect In TFT 9.19
League of Legends PBE has been updated once more, adding changes for the upcoming 9.20 patch cycle. Ushering tweaks to the Gunslinger, Wild, Knight, Guardian and Assassin traits. Additionally, there’s been some QoL changes made to the game’s UI for when you leave your personal board.
Note: These specific changes are for the LoL PBE realm and so some of the information provided below can change once it hits the live servers. For full patch notes, appropriately refer to the official 9.20 notes once they’re released.
TFT 9.20 Changes | Traits
The current meta of Teamfight Tactics is heavily favored towards Wilds and Assassins leaving Gunslingers left on the sidelines. In the latest PBE patch, Riot Games eagerly seek to remedy this with profound changes to the number of attacks Gunslingers perform at trait 4 and 6. Additionally, Wilds and Assassins both received minor nerfs to hopefully eliminate some of their dominating power.
- Attack speed lowered from 12% to 10%
- 6 knight damage block lowered from 65 to 60
- 3 assassin crit chance lowered from 10% to 5%
- 6 assassin crit chance lowered from 20% to 15%
- 4 gunslinger random attacks increased from 2 to 3
- 6 gunslinger random attacks increased from 3 to 5
- Armor increased from 35 to 45
TFT 9.20 Changes | Champions
- Ability second attack damage increased from 100/225/350 to 125/250/375
- Bonus attack speed increased from 30/60/90% to 50/75/100%
- Shield increased from 300/600/900 to 400/700/1000
TFT 9.30 Changes | Items
We’ve not had any confirmed items changes as of yet, but we’ll update this article if anything changes. However, Riot Mort did send out a few interesting tweets this past week that I’d thought we’d mention.
Items combinations aren’t random! The higher level you are, the better chance at higher tiers. Check out the combinations below.
With the recent changes to Gunslingers, players have been eager to test out Cursed Blade on a Six Gunslinger comp. Now that they can fire 5 additional attacks, an entire team can be shrunk instantly! Right? Wrong. Riot Mort confirmed on Twitter that a while ago in patch 9.14, changes were made so that Cursed Blade could only activate on one opponent per attack cycle. This means the item can Shrink one enemy champion multiple times in one attack cycle, but not multiple enemies with one attack.
Note: This is exclusive to this item. Other items like Hush and Sword Breaker can affect multiple opponents in one cycle brought by the Gunslinger Trait.
TFT 9.20 Changes | UI Changes
Also included in the latest PBE TFT patch is a “Return to your board” UI. The moment you leave your personal board whether to scout your opponents or at the item carousel, you’ll promptly see a button at the bottom of your screen that allows you to rapidly jump right back to your board. An extremely minor change that’s most welcomed, especially for the players that do not use the in-game shortcut keys.