You May Also Like…
- Teamfight Tactics 10.1 Patch – New champions, New Traits and New Items!
- Whose side are you on? Several LoL Champions Receive All-new Dawnbringer and Nightbringer Skins
- New Soulbound Trait and Three Additional Champions Heads To TFT Set 2
Teamfight Tactics receives a new Twitch Prime rewards, and this is how you can claim them.
Twitch Prime is thoughtfully included as part of Amazon Prime, ensuring that those with Prime membership not only get the delivery perks and TV and movie streaming services that come with it but also a free channel subscription to use every month to help your favorite Twitch streamers. Prime users will also unlock a range of deals and exclusive loot for different games partnered with Amazon.
Riot Games is one of many developers that work with Twitch to graciously offer exclusive extra benefits to Prime members and provide some exclusive loot for both League of Legends and Teamfight Tactics. Promptly kicking off the new year Riot Games have released two new Twitch Prime loot rewards, one for a permanent Mystery Skin for League of Legends and the other unlocking a Mystery Little Legends Egg + Mystery Emote for Teamfight Tactics.
Players will have until the 6th of February to rightfully claim their free loot, providing you have an active Amazon Prime subscription.
If you don’t at present have Amazon Prime, it costs $12.99 a month for a subscription, or $119 a full year. Students are also eligible for a half-price discount. Alternatively, you can trial Amazon Prime for one month free, this will allow you to claim your free loot now, however, once the trial expires you can no longer claim free gaming loot.
How to claim TFT Twitch Prime Loot
- You’ll naturally need a Prime subscription to claim Twitch Prime loot and if it’s not already, your Amazon Prime account must be linked to your Twitch account. Achieve this by navigating to the Twitch Prime website and logging into your respective accounts.
- Additionally, In order to collect loot for the game, your Twitch Prime account also needs to be linked to your League of Legends account. This can be done by going to your Settings on Twitch’s Connections tab and following the instructions for linking to your Riot Games account.
- Once you have linked your accounts, you can collect your loot by heading to the Prime Loot page, which can be accessed from the crown icon next to your notifications in the top right corner on desktop, and claiming your loot there.
Alternatively, use these links:
After you have claimed the rewards, they will appear in your collection the next time you launch League of Legends, under the ‘Materials’ section of your Loot tab.