Program and Praetorian skins are now live and we have this year‘s World‘s Victorious skin with patch 8.22.
Now that League Of Legends World’s tournament is over, it means preseason is just around the corner. This makes patch 8.22 the last few patches left before preseason starts. The final patch adds Praetorian skins, Program skins and Victorious Orianna all receiving added chromas versions and of course, we have the usual champion changes.
Nami and Leblanc receive the Program skins whilst Fiddlesticks and Graves are paired with the Praetorian skins. The final skin included in this patch is unique because every year one champion is picked to have the Victorious skin. This year the chosen champion is Orianna.
Removed Cheater Cheater: No longer has 4 last-hit assistance
W – Twilight Shroud
Cooldown: 17/15.5/14/12.5/11 seconds ⇒ 21/18.5/16/13.5/11 seconds
R – Perfect Execution
Base Damage: 100/150/200 ⇒ 85/150/215
Q – Lunge
Priorities: Lunge still prioritizes R Vitals then P Vitals, but now prioritizes an R-affected target next even without a Vital to proc
Passive – Whisper
Four: Fixed a bug where Jhin was NOT getting an empowered haste off his third Hail of Blades attack
W – Distortion
Base Damage: 85/125/165/205/245 ⇒ 75/115/155/195/235
E – Sapling Toss
Cooldown: 11 seconds ⇒ 10 seconds
Base Attack Damage: 57 ⇒ 61
Q – Consume
Base Heal: 37.5/60/82.5/105/127.5 (+0.35 ability power)(+5% bonus health) ⇒ 60/96/132/168/204 (+0.56 ability power)(+8% bonus health)
Recommended Items: Updated!
Passive – Gift of the Drowned Ones
Maximum Grey Health: 25% max health + 21% per 100 bonus attack damage, up to 50% ⇒ 80 health + 8 health per 1 bonus attack damage, up to 60% max health
W – Ghostwater Dive
Cost: 75 mana ⇒ 50 mana
Movement Speed: 60/65/70/75/80% (+4% per 100 bonus attack damage) ⇒ 40% at all ranks (+1.5% per 1 lethality)
E – Phantom Undertow
Cost: 50 mana ⇒ 40 mana
Stun: 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds ⇒ 1.1 seconds at all ranks + 0.1 seconds per 10 lethality
R – Death From Below
New Lethality Ratio: Execute threshold (and damage done if target isn’t within the threshold) increases by 1.5 per 1 lethality
Q – Chomp
Q – Siphon Power
New Chugging: Consuming a potion or biscuit grants 50% of its health and/or mana restoration immediately but prevents that consumable from being used again until the effect ends. Health/mana per tick is then reduced by half for the effect’s regular duration.
Removed Sipping: Potions, biscuits, and elixirs no longer last 20% longer
Sugar Rush: You still gain 5% movement speed while under the effect of a potion or biscuit
Removed Bottle Service: Time Warp Tonic no longer affects elixirs
- Kennen no longer stops moving after casting W – Electrical Surge
- LeBlanc is no longer missing VFX and SFX during Q – Sigil of Malice
- Shaco boxes and Azir soliders no longer play their respective champion’s death audio instead of their own
- Twisted Fate’s E – Stacked Deck no longer breaks if TF uses the empowered attack on a Teemo shroom
- Passive SFX are no longer missing when Ravenborn LeBlanc comes out of stealth.
- SFX for Star Guardian Soraka have been restored
- SFX have been restored for Count Kledula’s Q – Bear Trap on a Rope
- Trick or Treat Ekko’s joke bat now remains a consistent size throughout the duration of the emote
- Dragon Trainer Heimerdinger no longer has redundant death SFX
- Dragon Trainer Heimerdinger is no longer missing dance SFX
- Reconnecting during homeguard as a Star Guardian skin no longer causes SFX to linger
- Officer Vi’s baton no longer flies up out of place at the start of the animation
- Star Guardian and Pool Party Lulu’s R – Wild Growth VFX no longer clip on elevated terrain.