You May Also Like…
- Best Path of Exile Boss Killer Builds 3.9 Metamorph
- Best Path of Exile Metamorph 3.9 Loot Filters
- Best Path of Exile (POE) Metamorph Starter Builds 3.9
Grinding Gear Games proceeds to adjust the Conquerors of the Atlas and the Path of Exile Metamorphosis League. The next set of changes is in 3.9.2C patch, and their patch notes have been released explaining what’s new.
Several of the bullet points for this update include maps showing their Atlas Region by default, a graphical indicator at the middle of the Atlas showing which Conquerors you’ve vanquished, changes to Citadel positions so that they do not disappear behind UI elements and some enhancements to Immunity to Shock and the Mark of the Shaper/Elder unique rings.
There are also a number of bug fixes for Metamorphosis, Conquerors in general. You can check out the improvements below, or head to the official Path of Exile Forums to see more details.
Metamorph & Conquerors Improvements
- Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding Alt displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.
- Added frames to the Map Stash which indicate if a Map is influenced by a Conqueror.
- Added visual indicators at the centre of the Atlas which display which Conquerors have been defeated. These visual indicators are removed upon opening portals to the Eye of the Storm.
- Clicking anywhere on a Citadel with a non-Unique Watchstone on your cursor now sockets that Watchstone into the appropriate socket if one is available.
- Adjusted the positions of various Citadels so that they aren’t hidden by UI elements.
- Opening a Map that is affected by multiple of the same or similar Sextant modifiers no longer consumes a use of the duplicate Sextant modifier.
- The Mark of the Shaper and Mark of the Elder unique rings now grant both bonuses if your other ring is Shaper and Elder influenced.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds now drops Influenced Items when killed.
- Immunity to Shock now correctly prevents you from being Shocked while standing in the Desolation of the Awakener ground effect.
- Added a visual indicator to Maps in the Map Stash which indicates if the Awakening Objective has been completed.
- Added a visual indicator to Watchstones and Watchstones socketed in Citadels which indicates whether or not they have a Sextant applied to them.
- Added some additional modifiers to the pool of modifiers that Awakened Sextants can apply.
- Portals to Maps that contain a Conqueror encounter now use Zana’s portal effect.
- Fixed a bug where Maps that had already spawned Influence for a specific Conqueror had a lower chance to spawn Influence than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Conqueror’s Exalted Orbs didn’t respect the “Cannot roll Caster Modifiers” and “Cannot roll Attack Modifiers” modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where portals to the Conqueror encounters could spawn in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed a bug where applying a Sextant to a Watchstone socketed in a Citadel could generate the same or a similar modifier which was already on another Watchstone in that same Citadel.
- Fixed a bug where various modifiers found on the Precursor’s Emblem unique ring were not affected by Quality applied by Catalysts.
- Fixed a bug where various Chaos Resistance modifiers were not being increased by Quality applied by Prismatic Catalysts.
- Fixed various performance issues that could occur when encountering Conquerors and their monsters in Maps.
- Fixed a visual bug where only the creator of an area would see the organ collection graphic when killing Metamorph targets.
Now that you’re all caught up with patch notes, why not check out Path of Exile latest Grotesque hideout? Let the essence of the bodies of the dead, screams and gore fill you with warmth if you’re into that kinda thing.