Climb your way out of Iron and back to the top of the leaderboard as Teamfight Tactics Ranked matches are back. Plus, Traits, champion adjustments and bug fixes in TFT Set 2: Rise of the Elements.
LoL 2020 Preseason patch has arrived with balancing tweaks and bug fixes in TFT. Focusing on Set 2 Traits Glacial, Light, Ocean, Shadow and Warden along with 15+ champion adjustments. Find out all the latest changes in TFT patch 9.23 below.
League Of Legends (LoL) Guides
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them
- Teamfight Tactics News / Teamfight Tactics Guides
- Essences – In-game Currency Guide
- Gemstones And Hextech Skins
- Capsules And Orbs Guide
- A Hextech Chest Guide – Collecting, Drop Rates And More
- K/DA Wallpapers / Awaken Wallpapers
All users have reset back to iron!
Ranked matches are now available, allowing users to test their skills and climb through the tiers in Teamfight Tactics Set 2: Rise of the Elements.
During your first 5 TFT games, players will not lose any LP regardless of whatever position you finish. Thereafter, players must finish 4th or better to avoid losing LP.
- Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.8
- Ability Damage: 250/450/650 ⇒ 300/450/600
- Bounces: 4/6/20 ⇒ 5/6/20
- Mana: 0/40 ⇒ 0/30
- Ability Cast Time: 0.5 ⇒ 0.25
- Shield: 200/400/600 ⇒ 200/350/500
- HP: 800 ⇒ 850
Minion Health: 300 ⇒ 250
- Passive Heal: 100/200/300 ⇒ 100/175/250
- Ability Damage: 35/70/105 ⇒ 50/70/90
- Ability Bonus Health: 200/400/600 ⇒ 250/400/550
- Mana: 0/75 ⇒ 0/90
- Ability Damage: 200/550/900 ⇒ 250/550/850
- Health: 1050 ⇒ 950
- Ability Damage: 250/500/2000 ⇒ 200/400/2000
- Mana: 0/75 ⇒ 0/65
- Armor: 30 ⇒ 35
- Mana: 50/85 ⇒ 50/80
- Ability Stun Duration: 1.5 ⇒ 2
- Health: 850 ⇒ 900
- Ability Shield: 200/300/400 ⇒ 250/400/600
- Ability Damage: 8%/12%/16% ⇒ 9%/12%/15%
- Ability Damage and Heal Amount: 200/350/500 ⇒ 200/325/450
- Ability Hits: 3/5/7 ⇒ 4/5/6
- Ghoul Health: 750/1250/1750 ⇒ 600/1000/1400
- Ghoul Attack Speed: 0.8 ⇒ 0.7
- Stun chance: 20%/40%/60% ⇒ 20%/35%/50%
- The total heal amount is now based on the dying Champion’s health rather than those receiving the heal.
- Mana per second: 15/30/50 ⇒ 15/35/60
- Bonus damage: 50%/100% ⇒ 45%/85%
- Bonus armor: 125%/275%/450% ⇒ 150%/300%/450%
Frozen Heart – Nerf
- Attack Speed Slow: 35% ⇒ 25%
- Can no longer be healed during the resurrecting state.
Iceborne Gauntlet – Nerf
- Attack Speed Slow: 35% ⇒ 25%
Ionic Spark – Nerf
- Damage: 100 ⇒ 90
Three-Star Ability Scaling
We want to make sure that higher cost three-star Champions are an exciting power up worth the chase of getting them. This is already true for AD/HP scaling champs and Tier 1 Champions, but much less so for others. So, we’re buffing the three-star abilities for some Tier 2 and 3 Champions.Developer’s Notes
- Jax Damage: 150/250/350 ⇒ 150/250/450
- Leblanc Damage: 200/450/700 ⇒ 200/450/800
- Neeko Damage: 100/200/300 ⇒ 100/200/350
- Syndra Damage: 175/350/525 ⇒ 175/350/600
- Thresh Shield (note balance change below): 250/400/550 ⇒ 250/400/600
- Volibear Damage: 200/450/700 ⇒ 200/450/850
- Aatrox Damage: 250/500/750 ⇒ 250/500/1000
- Ezreal Damage: 200/400/600 ⇒ 200/400/800
- Kindred Damage: 150/325/500 ⇒ 150/325/650
- Nautilus Stun Duration: 3/4/5 ⇒3/4/6
- Nautilus Damage: 100/200/300 ⇒ 100/200/400
- Sion Damage: 200/400/600 ⇒ 200/400/800
- General improvements to melee unit pathing.
- Spooky, invisible Woodland units no longer erroneously add to Trait bonuses
- All PVE small monsters are now properly considered 1-star.
- All summons are now properly considered 0-star.
- Dragon/Elder Dragon/Rift Herald are now properly considered 3-star.
- Ranged Berserkers (via Rapid Firecannon or Berserker’s Axe) now properly deal damage emanating in a cone from their target instead of themselves.
- Fixed a few height bugs on Freljord Arenas. Items and champions should no longer – get buried in the terrain.
- The Electric trait no longer benefits from Ability Power, and no longer feeds into Hextech Gunblade.
Tier 1 Champions
- Diana’s orbs can no longer hit multiple targets each.
- Kog’Maw’s ability adjusted to miss far less often.
- Renekton’s ability now properly deals Magic Damage (tooltip to be updated next patch).
- Fixed healing text on Vlad to show the proper amount.
- Zyra’s plants attack speed and duration now match their intended amount.
- Zyra plants no longer occasionally hop into your bench.
Tier 2 Champions
- Malzahar’s minions attack speed now matches attack speed ratio. (This results in a slight reduction of Malz Minion AS)
- Volibear’s ability now also restores him to full mana if a non-execute cast kills the target.
Tier 3 Champions
- Azir no longer summons soldiers adjacent to untargetable units like Zyra plants.
- Dr. Mundo won’t cast his ability when there’s nothing in range that it could hit.
- Qiyana won’t cast her ability when there’s nothing in range that it could hit.
- Clarified Veigar’s tooltip that it instantly kills lower star targets.
- Veigar’s ability now executes non-champions if their star level is below his.
Tier 4 Champions
- Annie can no longer gain mana if she summons two Tibbers (Mage’s Cap), then one of them dies.
- Fixed Ashe’s three-star Scaling to be the intended 250% value
- Fixed an issue where Ashe could not proc Blademaster while her ability was active
- Fixed Olaf and Singed looking like they were glacial’d, even though they were still attacking
Tier 5 Units
- Champions can now properly take damage from multiple poison trails created by different copies of Singed.
- Zed’s clones now properly attribute damage to Zed in the damage tracker.
- Dragon’s Claw now also reduces magic damage received from non-ability effects (Items, Traits, etc.)
- Fixed Iceborn Gauntlet’s attack speed slow occasionally persisting across rounds
- Inferno Cinder now properly works on: Renekton, Jax, Rek’Sai, Vayne, and Nami’s – Tidal Wave empowered attacks
- Spatula items now correctly no longer double the non-spatula component’s stats
- Talisman of Light now correctly grants Magic Resist