Our Teamfight Tactics Shortcut Keys guide will feature all the hotkeys you’ll need to know to speed up your gameplay.
League of Legends TFT is continuing to grow in popularity and as a result, many build and gold strategies have emerged. These strategies require fast action speed and decision making to fully maximize their potential. In order to speed up your game play, you need to buy/sell, refresh your available champions pool, and upgrade XP rapidly. To achieve this, you should be using the available shortcut keys.
At this time, players are unable to make changes to hotkeys so, for now at least, it’s best to get accustomed to the default keybinds. Here are all the available Shortcut Keys in TFT.
Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Shortcut Keys
TFT Mouse Controls
- Left-Click – Your default selection tool, moving units around the board and dragging items.
- Drag – Holding down Left-Click and moving your mouse will drag Champions into different positions on the board, To and from the bench and even sell.
- Mini Map – Left-Clicking on the minimap will take you to the player’s board that you selected.
- Right-Click – Controls your Little Legend.
- Champions – Right-Clicking on a champion will provide you with detailed stats and information about that champion,
Read More Teamfight Tactics Guides
- Teamfight Tactics Gold And Experience Guide
- Teamfight Tactics – Champions And Their Synergies Guide
- Teamfight Tactics Positioning Guide
- Teamfight Tactics Neutral Rounds – Neutral Minions and Carousel Guide
- Teamfight Tactics Items Guide
- Teamfight Tactics Origins And Classes Guide
TFT Keyboard Shortkeys
- W-Key – Your quick deploy button! Pressing W while hovering on a champion will move them to and from the board.
- E-Key – While hovering over a champion and pressing the E-Key, you’ll sell them back to the store. Be warned, this action is permanent so make sure the sale is intended.
- D-Key – Refreshes the Champion selection store. One of the most important Shortcut Keys to learn in TFT.
- F-Key – Purchases XP. Each click will purchase 4 XP coating 4 Gold.
- 1-Key and 3-Key – Cycle through your enemies. 1-Key will go to the next board whereas the 3-Key will cycle back to the previous board.
- 2-Key or Spacebar – Instantly bring the camera focus to your Little Legend.
- CTRL + 1-4 – While holding the Control key and pressing either 1,2,3 or 4 will cause your Little Legend to perform an emote.
I hope you find these Teamfight Tactics Shortcut Keys helpful and improve your gameplay. If so, please share on social media and with your friends. If you have any questions, drop a comment below.