Glacial Units Receives a New Bonus Buff as the Trait Get a Mini Rework
Set 2 is coming ever closer to its end with TFT Set 3 set to launch sometime in March. The popular auto battler will be flooded by new champions, new traits and origins and probably new items. Nevertheless, until then, the development team has mostly concentrated on optimizing Set 2 slight each patch.
League Of Legends (LoL) Guides
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2020)
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2019)
- Teamfight Tactics News / Teamfight Tactics Guides
- Essences – In-game Currency Guide
- Gemstones And Hextech Skins
- Capsules And Orbs Guide
- A Hextech Chest Guide – Collecting, Drop Rates And More
- K/DA Wallpapers / Awaken Wallpapers
Riot Games is implementing very few changes in patch 10.4 which you can see the official notes here. The TFT community is pleased with the changes implemented in patch 10.3—especially the elimination of the Spatula from the carousel which, so far, seems well-received. In patch 10.4 a few more champions will be on the receiving end of some love. Lucian’s spell Attack Damage ratio is greatly improved for its level one and level two: it has grown from 30%/40%/50% to a consistently flat 50% across all stages. Singed’s level one also sees an update in power: spell damage is improved from 150 to 225.
At the other end, Crystals are being dialed back. The trait itself is having a minor tweak, with the synergy boost for two units starting at 110 capped damage instead of 100. Furthermore, together with Taric’s nerfs — his immunity period is diminished by 0.5 seconds on his first two levels, it looks like Crystals will suffer a direct hit in terms of power this patch.
In recent weeks, players of the auto chess game, TFT have been relying on Crystal Units to guide them to Victory. Players have been rushing for the Crystal Trait Buff as it makes them become almost unstoppable, allowing them to climb the rank ladder with ease. Whilst the player with the Crystal Units benefits greatly, it has a very damaging effect to TFT overall gameplay for the other remaining participants. Opponents are feeling frustrated as they cannot find a counter against the Crystal Units and feel like there is no point carrying on. With the new updates in place, hopefully, this one-trick pony is no more.
TFT 10.4 Champions Changes
- Ornn Spell Damage: 100/200/300 ⇒ 125/250/450
- Taliyah Starting/Total Mana: 50/80 ⇒ 30/80
- Senna Ally Damage Bonus: 15/40/65 ⇒ 20/45/70
- Azir Starting/Total Mana: 75/100 ⇒ 50/100
- Nocturne Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.8
- Lucian Spell Attack Damage Ratio: 0.3/0.4/0.5 ⇒ 0.5/0.5/0.5
- Olaf Health: 750 ⇒ 850
- Olaf Spell Bonus Attack Speed: 100%/150%/450% ⇒ 125%/150%/450%
- Singed Spell Damage: 150/300/2000 ⇒ 225/300/2000
- Taric Invulnerability Duration: 3/3/5 ⇒ 2.5/2.5/8
- Zed Attack Speed: 1.0 ⇒ 1.1
TFT 10.4 Trait Changes
- Crystal Damage Threshold: 100/60 ⇒ 110/60
- Glacial Chance to Stun: 20%/35%/50% ⇒ 25% at all levels.
- Glacial NEW: 75/175/350 bonus Magic Damage on stun.
- Poison Mana Increase: 50% ⇒ 33%