Plan accordingly, Spatulas have been removed from the Carousel rounds in Teamfight Tactics 10.3 patch update
The latest rounds of changes in TFT are now live. It Patch 10.3 focuses on small group of Traits, Items and several champion updates. In addition, key changes made to the gameplay will be in effect like the removal of Spatulas from the carousel rounds.
League Of Legends (LoL) Guides
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2020)
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2019)
- Teamfight Tactics News / Teamfight Tactics Guides
- Essences – In-game Currency Guide
- Gemstones And Hextech Skins
- Capsules And Orbs Guide
- A Hextech Chest Guide – Collecting, Drop Rates And More
- K/DA Wallpapers / Awaken Wallpapers
Here is the current list of changes in TFT patch 10.3
10.3 – Champion Changes
10.3 – Trait Changes
10.3 – Item Changes
- Ionic Spark Damage: 200% ⇒ 225%
- Luden’s Echo Damage: 125/175/250 ⇒ 150/175/225
- Statikk Shiv Damage: 80 ⇒ 85
- Infinity Edge Crit Damage Bonus: 125% ⇒ 100%
10.3 – Gameplay Changes
- Krugs is now guaranteed to have 2 drops instead of 1 minimum.
- Touching the edge of your ring on the Carousel stage no longer ports you back to the middle.
- Spatulas no longer appear during the Carousel stage. Plan accordingly.
- Adjusted the drop rates of the content in Gold Boxes. More gold, more spatulas, and less champions.
- A new and unique sound will now play when you pick up a champion from the carousel. No more guessing and squinting to find out if you or that pesky Molediver grabbed the Volibear with the Recurve Bow.
10.3 – Bugfixes
- Multiple Titan’s Resolve are no longer Multiplicative.
- Inferno should no longer proc spell shields like Trap Claw.
- Kog’Maw’s Living Artillery can no longer hit untargetable units.
- LeBlanc & Yasuo now properly deal spell damage to champions with Quicksilver.
- Karma can now target untargetables with her shield and link (Zephyr & Soulbound)