Getting 3-Starred Units have got a whole lot easier with Neeko’s Help. Discover new OP builds as a handful of Traits are buffed and nerfed in LoL Patch 9.18 update
A plethora of fundamental changes has made its way over to the live client in League of Legends. The fourth series of Little Legends Eggs are now available in-store where you can collect Three Star Guardian themed Little Legends Dango, Fuwa and Shisa. To use as your loyal companion to flaunt and taunt your worthy opponents in Teamfight Tactics (TFT).
Playing TFT you may notice several new items and combination creations. Sparring Glove and 8 additional combinations can now be made. Using our item builder, you can find out how to create each new and existing items.
Take a look at all the changes in TFT Patch 9.18.
League Of Legends (LoL) Guides
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them
- Teamfight Tactics News / Teamfight Tactics Guides
- Essences – In-game Currency Guide
- Gemstones And Hextech Skins
- Capsules And Orbs Guide
- A Hextech Chest Guide – Collecting, Drop Rates And More
- K/DA Wallpapers / Awaken Wallpapers
Neeko’s Help Consumable
Just like items, you will find Neeko’s Help consumable within mystery boxes.
Drag the consumable onto any champion and it will clone a 1-star champion and add it to your bench. If your bench is full it will place it on the TFT board.
Placing Neeko’s Help on a 3-star or 2-star champion will still only create a 1-star copy of that champion.
You may be lucky to collect a few of Neeko’s Help during the minion rounds. Saving them and cloning the same champion will make getting that 3-star champion so much easier.
New Nine Piece Bonuses
- Assassin 9 piece: Grants 225% crit damage and 40% crit chance
- Sorcerer 9 pieces: Grants 175% spell power
- Wild (4): All your allies gain 12% AS per attack (up to 5 stacks) AND their basic attacks can’t miss.
General Trait Adjustments
- Elementalist Golem’s Armor: 20 ⇒ 40
- Knight Damage Reduction: 15/30/55 ⇒ 15/35/65
- Assassin jump delay: 0.325sec ⇒ 0.395sec
- Camille Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
- Elise Spiderling Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 60
- Graves Armor: 20 ⇒ 30
- Kassadin Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 50
- Kha’zix Starting/Total Mana: 0/50 ⇒ 0/65
- Pyke Starting Mana: 75 ⇒ 50
- Twisted Fate Health: 450 ⇒ 500
- Twisted Fate Blue Card Mana: 20/35/50 ⇒ 30/50/70
- Evelynn execute threshold: 65% ⇒ 50%
- Evelynn execute multiplier: 3/5/7 ⇒ 3/4/5
- Katarina Mana: 0/100 ⇒ 0/85
- Akali Ability Damage: 150/275/400 ⇒ 200/350/500
- Anivia Ability Duration: 800 damage over 8sec ⇒ 800 damage over 6sec
- Pantheon Health: 1000 ⇒ 850
- Pantheon Attack Damage: 80 ⇒ 75
Mystery Box Changes
The familiar “?” boxes containing valuable items or “cough” gold has received a design change and new look. The new orb-like design mystery boxes are now group by rarity just like the champions unit.
Images show green but they have since been changed to a grey upon entering the live client
Mystery Box Loot Rewards
There are precisely three comparative rarities Common, Uncommon and Rare. Below can find out what items you ordinarily expect to find in each rarity mystery box.
Common – Grey Orbs
- Gold, Champions, or Neeko’s Help
- Tier 1 – 2 Champions
Uncommon – Blue Orbs
- Gold, Champions or Neeko’s Help
- Tier 2-3 Champions
- More Gold
Rare – Gold Orbs
- Spatulas, Full Items, Gold, Champions, or Neeko’s Help
- Even More Gold
- Rarer Champions
Note: Between 1-3 Orbs will drop, with each Orb may contain more than one loot.
Players will need to gain more XP to level up due to the new Mystery Boxes dropping more gold.
- Level 5: 10xp ⇒ 12xp
- Level 6: 18xp ⇒ 20xp
- Level 7: 30xp ⇒ 32xp
- Level 8: 46xp ⇒ 50xp
- Level 9: 64xp ⇒ 70xp
Champion Tier Drop Rates
- Level 3 by Tier: 65% / 30% / 5% / 0% / 0% ⇒ 70% / 25% / 5% / 0% / 0%
- Level 5 by Tier: 37% / 35% / 25% / 3% / 0% ⇒ 35% / 35% / 25% / 5% / 0%
- Level 6 by Tier: 24.5% / 35% / 30% / 10% / 0.5% ⇒ 25% / 35% / 30% / 10% / 0%
- Level 9 by Tier: 10% / 15% / 35% / 30% / 10% ⇒ 10% / 15% / 33% / 30% / 12%
- All other levels remain the same.
Champion Pool Sizes
Tier 3 champions in pool: 21 ⇒ 18
List of TFT Items that Cannot Be Stacked
Riot Games have shared a list of items that are not intended to stack.
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade
- Knight’s Vow
- Frozen Mallet
- Blade of the Ruined King
- Phantom Dancer
- Red Buff
- BF Sword Attack Damage: 20 ⇒ 15
- Frozen Heart debuff duration: 2.875sec ⇒ 4sec
- Locket of the Iron Solari shield amount: 250 for 6 seconds ⇒ 300 for 7 seconds
- Swordbreaker chance to disarm: 25% chance to disarm for 4 seconds ⇒ 33% chance to disarm for 3 seconds
- Zephyr banish duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 6 seconds
- Morgana’s ability will now work consistently on isolated summoned minions and neutral monsters.
- Zeke’s Herald and Locket of the Iron Solari will no longer give their buffs to enemy team units if re-enabled after Hextech.
- Khazix’s ability now always deals true damage if 3 Void is active.
- Luden’s Echo now properly hits the main target of an ability.
- Camille Ability: Evelynn will no longer be able to escape the root using her ability.
- Camille Ability: Shyvana will now dash in place rather than lose all of her mana without transforming.
- Camille Ability: Pantheon and Vi will not cast their abilities while rooted.
- Frozen Mallet’s tooltip now properly reflects the extra health it grants.
- Darkin’s tooltip now properly reflects the extra mana it grants.
- Grievous Wounds tooltips now properly state that they reduce healing by 80% rather than 100%.
- Demons will not gain mana through their trait if mana locked.
- Brand’s ability was bouncing two more times than intended. It now bounces the appropriate amount of times.
- Fixed a bug where Rek’Sai was healing for half the intended amount.