The next chapter in Teamfight Tactics has ultimately arrived on the LoL PBE server. Time to discover the list of champions you can find in Set 2 of TFT and their new traits. Plus, new gameplay feature and item recipes.
League of Legends has now updated their testing server to patch 9.22. Bringing a major overhaul on the Autobattling Strategy game mode TFT Rise of the Elements Set 2.
Prior to the update, Information regarding new champions and their traits began spilling out all over the web.
Some of the information that was shared on social media outlets accidentally got leaked, revealing several unannounced champions along with their new Origin and Class.
From then on, it didn’t long for an enthusiast to compile the data together and reveal most of the new changes.
League Of Legends (LoL) Guides
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2020)
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2019)
- Teamfight Tactics News / Teamfight Tactics Guides
- Essences – In-game Currency Guide
- Gemstones And Hextech Skins
- Capsules And Orbs Guide
- A Hextech Chest Guide – Collecting, Drop Rates And More
- K/DA Wallpapers / Awaken Wallpapers
TFT Rise of the Elements Champion List and Traits Information
TFT Set 2 is now available on PBE with the entire list of champions, Origins and Classes now unveiled.
Here is a complete list of all the champions along with their Origin, Classes, Synergy and base stats. Click on any of the champions to reveal their information.
From the list, you can see that some of the champions and traits that featured in TFT Set 1 are now no longer available.
This means you cannot build a team of Yordles anymore. The Yordle trait and some of the champions like Lulu, Kennen or Tristana etc. are no longer available.
Time to build a new team of heroes. You will be able to check each champion synergy information detailed above.
TFT Rise of the Elements New Origins And Classes
TFT Set 2 brings a whole host of brand-new Origins and Classes. You can view the cheat sheet below to discover all the new traits now available in the next chapter of Teamfight Tactics.
Using the tool above will show you all the champions in their respective Origin and Class faction.
TFT Rise of the Elements Item Changes
With Yordles now unavailable, there is no sense having items like Mittens left in the game. Therefore, there are changes made to items with brand-new recipes.
Item Recipe Changes:
- Cursed Blade has been removed
- Negatron Cloak + Recurve Bow = Ruunan’s Hurricane
- Spatula + Needlessly Large Rod = Inferno’s Cinder
- Spatula + Tear of the Goddess = Mage’s Cap
- Spatula + Chain Vest = Warden’s Mail
- Spatula + Negatron Cloak = Talisman of Light
- Spatula + Sparring Gloves = Berserker’s Axe
Item Stat Changes
- All Spatula Items: No longer give double stats
- Chain Vest: 20 Armor -> 25 Armor
- Deathcap: +50% AP -> +75% AP
- Dragon’s Claw: 75% magic reduction -> 50% magic reduction
- Giant’s Slayer: 5% Max HP true damage -> 8% Current HP Physical damage
- Guardian’s Angel: 500HP on revive -> 400 HP on revive
- Ionic Spark: 125 true damage -> 100 true damage
- Luden’s Echo: 180dmg -> 150dmg
- Negatron Cloak: 20 MR -> 25 MR
- Recurve Bow: 20% Attack Speed -> 15% Attack Speed
- Red Buff: Gains 2% max hp true damage on hit in addition to its burn
- Zeke’s Herald: 15% Attack Speed -> 20% Attack Speed
TFT Elemental Hexes
A brand new core mechanic Elemental Hexes is set to have a huge impact on the TFT board and the champion you choose. Elemental Hexes changes four Hexes on the TFT board into one of the four elements, Mountain, Wind, Ocean and Inferno. This is added once per game at the beginning of the game. if four of the hexes turn into Inferno, they will remain as Inferno Hexes until the game is finished and they will stay in the same position throughout the remainder of the game. You opponents will also have the same element in the exact the same position you have your Element Hexes.
Champions such as Lux and Qiyana have a new Variable Trait that is determined by the current elements on the board. If the Element Hexes are Ocean then Lux and Qiyana are assigned the Ocean Trait.
Each of the Elemental Hexes provides an additional bonus, however, when placing a champion on these Hexes uses up one of your item slots. Here are each of the Elemental Hexes and the bonuses they will provide.