You May Also Like…
- Shroud Follows In Ninja’s Footsteps and Joins Mixer
- Destiny 2 Halloween Event Kicks Off October 29th
- Redrix – A Must-Have App for Destiny 2 Users
This Friday, October 25th, Obsidian’s new space opera RPG The Outer Worlds touched down and the outspoken critics are already chanting their praises. produced by Obsidian Entertainment and distributed by the Private Group. The game is now available on PC and consoles, and if you run into 0x803F8001 Error on PC in The Outer Worlds, this is how you can fix it.
Note: This error only appears and is uniquely related to the region in the game pass version.
Fix The Outer Worlds 0x803F8001 Error
This problem is related to the Windows region and can easily be resolved by following the swift steps below.
- Select Start > Settings > Time & Language > Region.
- Under Country or region, select United States
- Save these settings and run the game.
- After you’ve run the game once; you can revert back to your original region
This fixes the error and only needs to be done once. Game Pass is a new client and will have problems for some time, but so far it has performed admirably.
Let us know in the comments below if this fixes your issue!