Riot Games has announced this years 2019 end of season rewards and their requirements as LoL Season 9 nears its end.
The wait is over, for those eager to find out which champion is going to receive the annual Victorious skin, it has been confirmed as Victorious Aatrox. However, to earn the skin you must be at least Honor Level 2 or higher to be eligible and reached Gold or higher in Summoners Rift Solo or Flex.
League Of Legends (LoL) Guides
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2020)
- All Prestige Edition Skins and How to Get Them (2019)
- Teamfight Tactics News / Teamfight Tactics Guides
- Essences – In-game Currency Guide
- Gemstones And Hextech Skins
- Capsules And Orbs Guide
- A Hextech Chest Guide – Collecting, Drop Rates And More
- K/DA Wallpapers / Awaken Wallpapers
For those who are still outside the requirements, there is still time to climb the ranks. You will until 19th November until LoL Season 9 officially ends.
A bonus chroma can also be unlocked for players who reach Gold or higher in two or more ranked queues.
In addition, a Merch shop will be available for all players where they will be able to purchase rank-specific gear along with an exclusive Victorious Aatrox poster for those end up in Gold or higher when the season ends.
We will update as soon as more information of Riot Games Merch shop is available.
Meanwhile, the team are still working on the final form for TFT’s ranked rewards. However, if you manage to rank Gold or higher in Teamfight tactics you’ll ear the Victorious Pengu Emote that is determined the rank you achieved.